1. What does “quality living” mean to you personally?
- Col. 4:2-6
- Making the most out of every opportunity
- Sharing your faith with someone
- With family, co-workers, friends, acquaintances.
2. What is something simple that you use/do to work toward a better quality of living?
- He lives and breathes through his calendar.
3. What is a failure you’ve had and what lesson did you learn?
- At his daughter’s track and field meet, the event too long. As a result, he failed to make sure his son was able to get to his scouts event.
- He failed to speak up when some friends did some things they shouldn’t have, which led to negative consequences to them.
We spend a little time talking about the book, “On Track: Life Lessons from the Track and Field”
- He discovered that he could run a longer distance by slowing down a bit.
- It is a result of is love for running, writing, and faith.
Get your copy of “On Track” from Amazon now! (affiliate link)
Questions: Has your life gotten off track? How can you get back on? Any suggestions for others?