Step into your greatness by taking action with intention and purpose.
Ryan Stanley, a Certified Personal Coach, dives into the driving force behind living life without fear and on your terms. He talks about the impact of stress and anxiety on the mind, the body, and life. Taking steps toward change will make you the creator of your dreams.
Ryan delves into the importance of shifting your mindset, pushing through negative self-talk, and utilizing your time intentionally. He talks about building patience and pushing through the stress to increase your level of success.
What you’ll learn:
- Living on purpose doesn’t happen by accident.
- The Doc Brown Theory
- The first step to overcoming negative self-talk.
- Dealing with the mindset and taking the first step.
- Be Patient, Be Present, Be Joyful: A First Aid Kit for the Emotional Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises of Life
“In order to get what we want in life in any capacity, it takes intention and it takes purpose.” – Ryan Stanley
More about Ryan M Stanley:
- Website: https://www.ryanstanley.com/be-patient-be-present-be-joyful
- Website: https://www.ryanstanley.com/free-ebook
- Website: http://teachmetocoach.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rms_ryanstanley/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmslifecoach/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RMS_RyanStanley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RMS.Life.Coach/
- “Be Patient, Be Present, Be Joyful: A First Aid Kit for the Emotional Bumps, Scrapes, and Bruises of Life” By Ryan Stanley
- “Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself” By Dr. Joe Dispenza.