I have decided to start accepting guest posts. I would love to include different perspectives and ideas. I don’t want to make things complicated, but I also need a format to follow.
If you are interested, keep reading for more information.
Your post needs to tie into improving someone’s quality of life, simplifying life, or (ideally) both. Don’t just try to advertise your product or service.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site, other than a mention or brief summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide a short introduction of yourself and include links of the following: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter or Facebook profile.
- Try to keep your post between 400-600 words. There is some leniency depending on the content or potential benefit.
- Please start by sending me an e-mail stating your desire to guest post and a brief summary. Don’t provide a fully written post at this stage.
- Please include a short introduction that includes what you do, along with your blog URL and your Twitter and/or Facebook profile.
- After your post idea is confirmed, please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
- If possible, please include a photo. A width of 600 pixels or wider is good.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post.
- Please confirm that you will help promote the post via Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, etc.
If you are still interested, start with that first e-mail or fill out the form below!
*Note: These guidelines were based on Michael Hyatt’s guidelines for guest posts.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”After-post Contact Form” title=”false” description=”false”]