February was great in some areas, and a down in others. I allowed myself to get busy and off-track a little, but I hope to recover in March. The following is just a quick synopsis.
1) Read through Bible this year
Dropped the ball a few days, but staying faithful most of the time.
2) Start and keep a prayer journal
I haven’t added much this month, but I hope to improve it more in a few weeks.
3) Participate regularly in the visitation program
4) Exercise at least 3 times a week
I’ve continued the program from last month. Haven’t increased much, but I did start doing level 1 of an exercise DVD.
5) Stop drinking pop, except for special occasions
My Achilles heel…
6) Learn and adapt better eating habits
Fell off the wagon a few times – I like to eat. Getting back on track with some more salads and fruits this week.
7) Regularly post 3 times a week on blog
I think I’m doing pretty good here 🙂
8) Make $100,000/ year household salary by end of the year
This is a goal for after transitioning to my new business.
1) Get below 220 pounds
Didn’t make much progress this month. I was able to maintain my weight consistently, which is good, but what I was hoping for. I know I fell off the wagon, as mentioned above, so hopefully I’ll be able get back on an see a drop in weight again in March.
2) Read 1.7 books (20 for the year)
I read Tribes by Seth Godin, Power of Gratitude by Matt McWilliams, The Fred Factor by Mark Sanborn, and Parenting the QBQ Way by John and Karen Miller. I’m still slowly working on the Icarus Deception by Seth Godin and The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell.
3) Have 325 Twitter followers
Started at 278, have 340 now! Definitely surpassed my goal. I think some of it has to do with Tweeting helpful things, but also the launch of my podcast.
4) Official launch of business and website for Dev By JR, LLC
I still have some things I’ll be adding (and constantly updating), but the website for Dev by JR, LLC, is live. The emphasis of this blog is being shared by my business as well. My tag line or mission statement is: “Quality Websites. Made Simple.” If you or someone you know needs some help with setting up or redesigning a website, please consider letting me help you!
5) Work on Gradebook Flex
6) Invite another family over
7) Add $2,000 to emergency fund
8) 2 family outings
Question: How are your goals coming for this year?