This past year saw the start of the podcast, which has been a great journey. It has been more enjoyable that I ever anticipated, and it opened up opportunities for me to speak with many great people, such as Chris LoCurto, Jon Acuff, John Miller, and John Lee Dumas. 7 of the top 10 this year are podcast episodes!
Here’s the top 10 viewed posts from this year:
- Preparing for Events with Christ LoCurto
- What is Grace?
- Lessons from Joseph the Dreamer
- Beginnings and Introductions (1st podcast episode)
- Are You Ready to Start? (Jon Acuff)
- Taking Action
- How to Simplify Your Life with Evernote (Kent Sanders)
- Interview with Joel Fornter
- How You Can Improve Your Communication Using Your Personality Style (Chris LoCurto)
- Making a Difference with Fred
Here’s a bonus list of my favorite podcast episodes:
- Work Smarter and Letting Go (Pat Flynn)
- Interview with John G. Miller
- Interview with Kristin Lindeen (John G. Miller’s daughter)
- Igniting Your Passion with John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire
- Going Beyond the To do List and Meeting Goals (Erik J. Fisher)
- Core Values with Dave Stachowiak
- Improve Your Intimacy in Marriage (Tony DiLorenzo)
- Simple Tips for Blogging and Podcasting
- How to Improve Your Communication and Passion with Dan Black
- Importance of Purpose (Mark Sieverkropp)
- Many other great interviews! (Dan Miller, Jim Brown, Jim Woods, etc.)
Soon, I’ll be posting some things I’m looking forward to in 2014. I’ll be looking for your input as well.
So, what did you think? What were your favorite posts or podcast episodes?