Pat Flynn used to work in an architectural firm, but moved to entrepreneurship after being laid off. His efforts led him to start several streams of passive income, and he learned to do it the smart way. This is the foundation of the Smart Passive Income blog.
This week I am also starting a new segment in the podcast. I’d like to include a short segment to share a Scripture verse or passage, and then talk a little about it. Here’s the verse for this week:
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
Pat is with me today to discuss some different things about doing work he loves:
1. Balance between home and work – how do you do it?
2. Starting a business (home-based, online, etc.)
- What are 3 things that people should pay attention to as they start a business?
3. Smart Passive Income (of course!) and how people can get started
- Joel Fortner: What’s the number one mistake that people make when trying to develop a passive income stream?
- Wade Thorson: It looks like you dig deep into understanding what Google analytics is telling you what is happening. What are some of the key attributes to look at beyond number of visits and traffic source? And then what are some of the most effective ways to increase your Google search ranking?
4. “Let Go” – his recent book
Are you ready to let go and work smarter?