You can also subscribe in iTunes.
This is the second episode for the Quality Living Made Simple podcast. My name is Joshua Rivers, and I am your host. No, I don’t have it all figured out. I’m just trying to learn to improve my life and share my findings with you.
We all want to have a quality life. We run into difficult situations all the time. The purpose of this podcast is:
- To understand what it really means to have a quality life
- How to build and maintain that life with simple tips, tools, and tricks.
Simple tips on Procrastination
(From Michael Hyatt’s blog)
– “Why do today what you can do tomorrow.”
- Tackle the most difficult task first
- Divide the task into smaller tasks
- Set a mid-day alarm
- Dedicate yourself a small period of time
- Schedule your tasks on the calendar
Main episode topic – Thank You Revolution
- What is Matt McWilliams Consulting? What do you offer?
- What is the Thank You Revolution? How did it start?
- Is there a particular story you would like to share about the Thank You Revolution?
- You wrote an eBook, tell us about it.
I am starting a web design and development business (Dev By JR, LLC). The website should be available by March 1. I would love to help with your website:
- Small business
Coming next show:
I will have a discusion with Mark Sieverkropp about purpose. You’ll want to come back and listen to our discussion!
Contact Matt McWilliams:
I was planning on including a short lesson on priorities and principles, but these will be separate posts. The lesson on priorities are available here.
Check out the post for the March Challenge.
Please share this on your social networks!
Also, please leave your comments and questions below or e-mail me. I would love to hear from you. It might even be a future show topic!