That’s where Erik J. Fisher steps in. He specializes in social media for a living. He holds a regular spot doing a social media segment on the Podcast Answer Man show. He also has his own podcast, Beyond the To Do List. You can also find Erik on Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s some of the questions we cover:
- How can social media improve your life? (how can it improve the quality, the simplicity, etc.)
- What are some differences between the different social media options?
- What is the best one to use or to start with?
- With everything that is available, how can we simplify how we use social media?
Click to Tweet these quotes:
- “Social media is an agnostic tool. It’s just about how you use it.”
- “Linkedin is a great place to have a landing page.”
- “Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin are different enough that people can use them and not feel overwhelmed.”
Question: Do you have any tips about simplifying social media?