Your Life of Freedom
2016 is the Year of Freedom.
It is for me anyway. Hopefully you’ll be making strides to freedom as well.
Our guest today, Kimanzi Constable, experienced his year of freedom a couple years ago. He has gone from delivering bread (starting at midnight every day) to a best-selling author and international speaker. Today Kimanzi shares how to plan a life of freedom for yourself.
Kimanzi Constable is the co-host of the popular podcast, Starve the Doubts, and has recently co-authored a book with Jared Easley called “Stop Chasing Influencers.”
Here’s what Kimanzi shares with us in this episode:
- Where he started in bread delivery
- How he began his writing career
- How you can take the first steps to a life of freedom
My Life of Freedom
I said that 2016 is the Year of Freedom for me, and I’ll share more in the next couple episodes, but I am focusing on three areas in my life:
- Financial Freedom – My wife and I are planning and working on paying off our mortgage and being completely debt-free, and this should happen this year!
- Career Freedom – I have experienced some great growth in my side business and I’ll be working on building it enough to leave my full-time job and focus on that.
- Health Freedom – I’ve had a need to get my health under control, and my weight is a big part of controlling much of it.
In the next three episodes, I’ll cover each of these three topics in more detail. I’ll share what I’m doing as well as some practical action steps that you can take to help you achieve freedom in these areas.
Don’t forget to grab your copy of “Stop Chasing Influencers” today! Depending on when you visit, it may still be in pre-order, but don’t let that stop you!