This week, we celebrate the 6 month anniversary of the Quality Living Made Simple podcast! It has been an incredible journey!
I want to start by saying a big thank you for taking the time to listen to this podcast (and reading this blog).
As part of the celebration, I am doing a huge book giveaway! Read the details here: http://qualitylivingmadesimple.com/6-month-giveaway
In this episode, I do a review over the episodes we’ve had. Here’s a couple of the ones I’d like to highlight:
- Interview with John Miller (#004)
- Core Values with Dave Stachowiak (#006)
- Preparing for an Event with Chris LoCurto (#007) – (#1 podcast episode!)
- Pursuing Work You Love – with Dan Miller (#011)
- Simplify Your Social Media with Erik J. Fisher (#016)
- Are You Ready to Start? – Interview with Jon Acuff (#021)
- Work Smarter and Letting Go: Interview with Pat Flynn (#022)
- How to Happen to Your Career with Scott Barlow (#024) – The HTYC Indiegogo campaign
I’m opening up and sharing some of my stats about the podcast. I’ve had over 2,500 downloads (1,900 unique) which is an average of 73 unique download per episode. When I started, I was getting about 20-30 downloads per episode, so this is great growth!
I am so thankful for those of you that have reached out and took a little time to send me some feedback, either in the comments, through the Feedback form, an e-mail, or with an iTunes review. I took the time to read several of the e-mails and iTunes reviews.
- Matt McWilliams
- Joe Consford (Missionary on Fire)
- Mark Sieverkropp
- Rope van family
- John Lee Dumas (Entrepreneur on Fire)
If you have any feedback, questions, comments, or ideas for future show topics/guests, please let me know! Leave a comment below or fill out the feedback form (voice messages encouraged!).