I am easily distracted.
I’m one of those that sees shiny objects (as a matter of speaking) and gets side-tracked from the task at hand.
I’ll get on my computer to look up something online, and somehow get into my e-mail. I’ll check the messages to see if there’s anything that needs to be answered, then close the lid and walk away.
Then I remember that I forgot to do what I intended to do.
I’ve had several shiny objects lately. But, they aren’t a distraction. They are part of my goals. They are things that will help improve my life and business. I’ve lost some sleep this week taking care of these “shiny objects,” but it’llbe worth it.
- I officially got my papers for my business (I’m legal now).
- I opened a business account at a local credit union.
- I got this domain (QualityLivingMadeSimple.com) in preparation for the launch if my podcast, which should be in the next 10-14 days.
- I also got the domain for my business, which is not yet ready for the public.
Over the next couple of weeks, you can expect to see some changes on thus site.
- I’m not only launching the blog, the site will get a new look.
- I’ll be sharing more articles I come across.
- I’ll be sharing reviews and thoughts from the books I’m reading.
- I’m working on a couple e-books that should be available in the near future.
I’m distracted with these shiny objects, but they are motivting me to reach my goals.