This week, I have a great interview with the cohost of the ONE Extraordinary Marriage podcast, Tony DiLorenzo. I first met Tony on 48days.net through the DIY e-Publishing group. Since then, I learn about and started listening to his podcast.
Love Always: The Ultimate Marriage Blueprint | Self Study Audio Program
- Clarify your current situation
- Remove your masks
- Explore your options
- Appriciate the journey
- Take a stand
- Engage in action
Book: “Stripped Down: 13 Keys to Unlocking Intimacy in Your Marriage”
Sex Challenges (60 day and 7 day)
1. How would you define “quality living?”
2. What are some simple things that help you work toward that quality of life?
3. Can you share a failure or struggle that you’ve had while trying to work toward a quality life?
4. What resources would you recommend?
Don’t forget to grab your copy of Leave Nothing Undone: 13 Key Lessons from the Life of Joshua.
Question: How can you improve your marriage?