For 2013, I’ve set several goal regarding my health. I have goals of eating better, working out regularly, and losing weight.
I’ve not been doing well.
It’s probably me, but I’m also trying something new. Sometimes, it’s good to make a change to see if it can produce better results, especially if results are low or non-existent. My wife is also doing this with me, so that helps with accountability, too.
We are trying something that she found on a blog a few days ago. Here’s the promise:
This plan can be used as often as you like without any fear of complications. It is designed to flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. After seven days you will begin to feel lighter because you will be lighter by at least 10 lbs. You will have an abundance of energy and an improved disposition.
It is a seven-day diet. It short enough to commit to, yet long enough to see some kind of results. We don’t know if it will produce the promised results or not, or if the results will last. But it doesn’t look like it would hurt to try.
You’re supposed to drink at least 8 glasses of water each day -a little more on day 5. There’s also a special soup that you can have any time. Here’s a quick break down of the diet:
- Day 1 – All fruits except bananas. (Melons are highly encouraged)
- Day 2 – All vegetables. Start with a baked potato for breakfast for complex carbohydrates.
- Day 3 – Fruits and vegetables. (No potato)
- Day 4 – Bananas and milk.
- Day 5 – Beef and tomatoes. (2 10-oz portions of lean beef with 6 tomatoes)
- Day 6 – Beef and vegetables.
- Day 7 – Brown rice, vegetables, and fruit juices.
Today is day 1, so I have cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple, and apples to eat!
Questions: What do you think about this diet? Have you had to make changes to get back on track?